Saturday 5 November 2011

Hello again

Hello
Sorry I haven't been on for sooooo long !
But now I have a lot of cards to show you.
First of all there are some colourful lolly pop cards . I used the paper smooches 'sugar rush' stamp set,and also the paper smooches 'sentiment sampler' set.

I wanted to enter the new paper smooches sparks challenge so made this dark blue lolly pop in a cute style.


The dark blue lolly

Then I just couldn't stop making them!  Here is my blue lolly pop card.



  I did lots of the same design but in different colours.Here is my purple lolly pop card.


Here are some others ....
This is my Dotty card!
The pink one!





A red one

And the last one a yellow lolly pop!
Those are my lolly pop cards, I hope you like them.
Next I have some monster cards that I have made using the paper smooches 'sentiment sampler' and the 'falling for you 'stamp set.
Here is my Tag and card together.
The tag....

A close up of the monster...
 Here is a Bday card using the same stamp sets.

Here is an owl thank you card

I used paper smooches 'Chubby Chums' 
I also used the sentiment sampler on this card too.

 Hope you like the cards I have made, I will try and make some more to show you soon!
Tink xx

7 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Wow, you have been very busy Tink! These all look fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge. Good luck :)

Sue Lelli said...

Wow, Tink! YOU were on a creative ROLL! You can NEVER have enough lollipops and each and every card is just DARLING! I also LOVE the monster cards and tags! LOVE them ALL! Hope you win!

Julie Ranae said...

Isn't it FUN when you find an idea that keeps you making more and MORE??!! Your cards are SO adorable, Tinks! xx

Michele Gross said...

EEk! Sooo cute! I love all the fun colors and patterns and Paper Smooches are so fun to play with! Great job :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Oh, Tinks! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that you are back in your studio!! What a super duper cute set of cards--perfect for friends and family!! I LOVE that lollipop (popsicle)!!! And your monsters are super adorable! You nailed the Sparks challenge! SOOOOOOOOOO happy that you played with us!! THANKS for joining in the fun over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

LOVE ya tons!!!!! <3

Colleen Dietrich said...

You have such a fun, whimsical style, Tinks, and those Paper Smooches stamps really suit you! Cute assortment of cards. You have been busy!

Emily Leiphart said...

Super cute, Tink! What a great set of cards. Thanks so much for playing along in the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

Post a Comment